Supervisory Board of Ukrhydroenergo: Analysis of Activities for the 1st Half of 2023
On August 18, under the chairmanship of Valentуn Gvozdiy, the Supervisory Board of Ukrhydroenergo held a meeting where the report of the executive body for the first half of this year was approved.
"Ukrhydroenergo is noted for its efficiency, despite the challenges associated with armed aggression. We remain committed to our mission, continuing to implement development plans and gradually restore capacities before the autumn-winter period," emphasized Valentyn Gvozdiy.
General Director Ihor Syrota highlighted the focus on implementing two key tasks: constructing protective structures for the stations and reconstructing the Kakhovska HPP. "Currently, the main priority is the effective protection of our facilities," he added.
The main issues discussed at the meeting:
- Financial results and key performance indicators.
- Preparation for the autumn-winter period.
- Status of international cooperation.
- Challenges and problems faced by the enterprise.
- Reports on implementing the investment program, financial reporting, and anti-corruption measures. Separate committee meetings on appointments, strategy and sustainable development, and risk management, also took place.