Digest of news from Ukrhydroenergo for the week
admin September 22, 2023Press service of Ukrhydroenergo
- The working group on humanitarian aid organizations in the energy sector at the Ministry of Energy for Ukrhydroenergo received a thousand Tesla lighting lamps from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
- Ukrhydroenergo is requesting the court to collect 7.169 billion UAH in arrears for balancing electricity from the system operator "Ukrenergo" for the period from October 2022 to June 2023.
- Ukrhydroenergo has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with GE Vernova regarding restoring Ukrainian hydropower facilities.
- Valentуn Gvozdiy, Head of the Supervisory Board of Ukrhydroenergo, held a meeting with the team of the sere HPP.
- Hydropower specialists continue to improve their knowledge and skills in various areas of activity.
The situation at Kakhovska HPP as of September 22:
- Hydro units of the Dnipro HPP operate according to the dispatcher's schedule. The average water level in the lower reservoir near the Dnipro HPP dam is 11.95 meters above sea level.
- After the explosion of the Kakhovska HPP dam by the Russian army, volunteer scientists organized a public monitoring expedition in the former reservoir area.
- The Scientific and Technical Council of the Association "Hydropower of Ukraine" supported the main ideas of the experimental project "Construction of the Kakhovka hydro system on the Dnipro River. Preparatory work."