admin July 07, 2023Press service of Ukrhydroenergo
The situation at Kakhovka HPP as of July 7:
- The average level of the lower reservoir at the Dnipro HPP dam is 12.89 m BS.
- Ukrhydroenergo and the design institute are working on options to ensure the operation of Dnipro HPP in Zaporizhzhia - without restrictions and at full capacity. Work also continues on the development of a project to restore Kakhovka HPP.
Ukrhydroenergo paid a record amount of taxes and fees to the budgets of all levels in the amount of UAH 5,127 million, including
- Dividends - UAH 2,162 million,
- Income tax - UAH 1,104 million,
- VAT - UAH 1,407 million.
Preparation of Ukrhydroenergo for the IPO:
- Ukrhydroenergo reported at a meeting with the Prime Minister of Ukraine on the state of preparation of the fuel and energy sector enterprises for the autumn-winter period of 2023-2024.
- The main tasks include restoring facilities that have suffered considerable damages, strengthening the physical protection of HPPs and PSPPs, considering the requirements for the safe operation of equipment, and carrying out reconstruction and repairs at the company's stations.
- At the end of the year's first half, the company completed the overhaul of 2 hydraulic units at PSPPs and the reconstruction of 2 hydraulic units and 1 unit at HPPs.