Digest from Ukrhydroenergo for the week
- European-Ukrainian Energy Transformation Hub (EUETH) presented in the European Commission.
- Representatives of Ukrhydroenergo joined the forum "Human resources strategy in the energy sector: from education to market realities", during which the results of the study "Current status and prospects for personnel development in the energy sector of Ukraine" were presented.
- 1957, November 1, a memorial plaque was laid in the foundation of the future building in honor of the construction of the Kremenchuk HPP.
- At one of the HPPs on Ukrhydroenergo, two hydro units with a total capacity of 100 MW were put into operation after repairs.
- Operational data as of 3.11.2023: The average lower pool level at the Dnipro HPP dam is 12.62 meters.