News Digest from Ukrhydroenergo for the Week
admin August 11, 2023Press service of Ukrhydroenergo
The situation at Kahovska Hydroelectric Power Plant as of August 11:
- The average level of the lower reservoir near the Dnipro Hydroelectric Power Plant dam is 12.86 meters above sea level.
- In the first stage of Kahovska Hydropower Complex restoration, the design of a temporary reservoir dam is planned. After the dewatering, this will facilitate the rapid start of constructing a temporary hydro facility to block the reservoir, and in case of floods, it will help fill it with water to the necessary level.
- Ukrhydroenergo's delegation met with representatives of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) at the EBRD office in Warsaw.
- Ukrhydroenergo's working group visited Istanbul's modern large-scale project, Galataport.
- Representatives of Ukrhydroenergo inspected a hydroelectric power station in Artvin, Turkey.
- Svitlana Khrapova: You can achieve anything you want in life if you have the strength and desire to do so.
- Ukrhydroenergosets trends in matters of socio-cultural diversity and equal opportunities.
Summaries of Station Operations for the First Half of the Year, Preparation for the Winter of 2023-2024:
- continues reconstruction work of the equipment at Ukrhydroenergostations as part of the preparation for the autumn-winter period of 2023-2024.
- "Entering the second half and drawing parallels between hydroenergy and renewable energy sources."